Towards this idea and with a safe workplace as one of our primary goals, every worker, Supervisor, and Manager, is committed to supporting our Health & Safety Program. Injury prevention and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment benefits Terratech Drilling, and those who work for and with us.
At Terratech Drilling, health and safety is a culture, and every worker of the company is responsible for their personal safety, and the safety of fellow workers. The responsibility begins with the Owner and continues through each level of Management to each worker. This responsibility cannot be delegated or otherwise set aside.
It is the position of Terratech Drilling that the company’s safety policies and procedures will comply with all federal, provincial, and local regulations applicable to worker safety. Terratech Drilling’s Health & Safety Program calls for the participation of all workers working toward an environment in which every job or task is performed in the safest manner, by a well-trained workforce using the proper equipment.
The number one objective for Terratech Drilling is to prevent any incidents. To accomplish this, we require each worker to work safely and take responsibility for their safety performance, as well as those around them.
Our Terratech Drilling Health and Safety Program involves:
- Management providing a safe work environment and preventing injuries.
- Safety precautions put in place to protect both personnel and equipment.
- Performing inspections prior to starting every job or activity.
- Ongoing and regular training utilized for the development of safe work habits.
- Encouraging worker participation within the safety program, as well as management responding to worker ideas, questions, or concerns regarding safety.