Slope Indicator’s pneumatic piezometers employ a simple and reliable transducer that is free from zero drift. Long term performance is enhanced by corrosion-resistant plastic construction, polyethylene tubing, and in-line filters in all connectors. Compatible with both flow and no-flow reading techniques.
- Monitoring pore pressures to determine safe rates of fill or excavation.
- Monitoring pore water pressures to determine slope stability.
- Monitoring the effects of dewatering systems used for excavations.
- Monitoring the effects of ground improvement systems such as vertical drains and sand drains.
- Monitoring pore water pressures to check the performance of earth fill dams and embankments.
- Monitoring pore water pressures to check containment systems at land fills and tailings dams.